We have already had an ice storm and 80 degree weather within a month?! We must live in Dallas!
Now that the temperature is climbing, it’s time to refresh that bedding! Repeat after me: Just because we’re sweating in our cars, does not mean we have to sweat in our beds.
Here’s our helpful guide for Spring bedding:
- Let’s start easy: clean and flip your mattress!
- Swap your heavy sheet set. Our favorite cool materials are Tencel (ultra soft and moisture wicking), cotton (smooth and crisp with ample airflow), linen (lightweight, breathable, and moisture wicking), and rayon made from bamboo (soft, smooth, naturally hypoallergenic, and breathable). Use a solid or subtle pattern here. Pro tip: check out The Company Store for the best sheet sets!
- It’s time to pull out that heavy duvet insert and switch it with a lightweight one! This is a great choice!
- For your duvet cover, weight is key! Go with crisp cotton that is breathable and light. Select a solid neutral color so it harmonizes with the colors and patterns used in the pillows and blanket. We love this percale duvet cover from The Company Store.
- Swap the textured quilt for a coverlet or blanket. This is a great opportunity to incorporate a pattern. We love this for a guest room or boy’s room and this pretty addition for a girl’s room or primary bedroom.
- Now, let’s finish it off with a throw pillow or two! What’s your style? Transitional? Feminine? Unsure? That’s ok, we’ve got you!
Do all of these tips have you feeling 😵💫? We’re here to help! Head to our website now and we will ensure you sleep cool and crisp!